2011年10月14日星期五

WHY?

WHY?
life after PMR is just too "simple"
eat,sleep,play ==
I'd rather hav an exam than sitting here
lifeless

thinking of doing sumthing special in tis period of time
HMMMMM
I hav a plan..
Shhh..hahhaha

Oh yaa,I've chosen pure science
hahahha..my ONLY choice
I'm damn blur in accounting
ishh..cant cope vf it.xD
I'm the only 1 choosing science stream among 6 of us
they r going to account class TT
OMG
HOW CAN I STAY IN THE CLASS FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS?
OMG
I'M SCARED ACTUALLY
I WILL CRY I TELL YOU

I'm afraid of choosing the wrong stream..arrhhh
but it seems science stream is better for me
at least I hav the interest in it.xDDD
CHEM-mix tis mix tat..BOOMMMMM!!hahhaha..fun ryte?xDD
BIO-FROG FROG FROG!!hahahhahaa
(self-comforting)

thinking of my future..
hope tat I can achieve my dream..xD
I know it's hard..believe in myself
I know I can do it..oh yeah..I can
hahhahhhhaha




tis post is soooooo random..hhahahahhaa
I LIKE c=

没有评论:

发表评论