2012年9月2日星期日

KL HEBAT!!!!!

Bicara berirama'12 KL team!I'm so proud to say I'm one of them.This memory will seriously be the best memory I could ever ask for in my entire life. Well,we spent one month plus practicing this together.we had to abandon our school life of course and we received a lot of complains from our teachers because they were afraid they couldn't finish up the syllabus.we were very afraid too. But to think the other way round,I've gained a lot of experiences which I don't think I will ever get in school life.I've met a lot of new friends from different schools.We talked,laughed,got scolded together. We weren't THAT cooperate,BUT not until we joined the group on facebook,not until Selangor team came and we had to synchronize our movements with them.Because of Selangor team,our team became like ONE BIG FAMILY.We got angry together when they talked bad about anyone of us.I don't really know how to describe the whole event.I don't know.WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL LIKE SERIOUSLY.
 These are so nice.Aren't they?
 our male conductor,kok fye.A lot of them said he looks like lee chong wei.Does he?
 Enck Aziz!!we love you very much.His favourite quote:Bro,pernah nampak mic terbang tak?I will miss you a lot!!!!He was the only teacher who said KL IS THE BEST AND WE ARE BETTER THAN SELANGOR!
The other male teacher's Encik Zainuddin.His favourite quote:Jangan membuat benda yang bodoh yang akan mendatangkan kebodohan kepada diri sendiri!He said this for a few times hahahaa One of them was when the boys played mercun ahhahahaa THAT WAS FUNNY OK
 This is Farah.Our main conductor.Everyone loves her,included me.We love to hear her ONE-TWO and WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN WE SAY KL?All of us will become super hyper when she said any of them hahaaa . We listened to her instructions too,we will do whatever she says.I can still remember the first time I listened to her ONE-TWO,I laughed so hard because it was funny and we mimic her ONE-TWO after that.hahahaa She made a video of her doing that ONE-TWO because we said we missed that.I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!she recognized us,she called us:CINA GANG hahahahahahhaa
This is another male conductor,Amizul.His eyelashes are so damn long OMG hahahaa his movements were so funny hahahahaa


 I don't know what's the male teacher's name.I called him,the teacher who counts beat.hahahaa
Saranya.we love her dikir barat eventhough the opening line was quite weird sometimes hahahaa.Wehhh~kita mampu budayakan gaya hidup berkualiti,kita bergerak ke arah kemajuan bersama,baru makmur bangsa,agama dan negara!!!!!We love the dikir part!!!never get bored of it
This is Encik Razak.He loved to suggest name to different group of people,such as group slow learner,group colgate,group kurang ajar and a lot more.hahahaaa we dislike him because he said Selangor is WAY MORE better than us.OKAY,i hate to hear this
Our jurulatih!!so many of them.I'm so gonna miss each and everyone of them!!notice the indian woman teacher sitting down there?she is miss emma.Encik Aziz and she were the one taught us all those movements.
This was when we're still in Stadium Titiwangsa.A LOT of memories there.seriously,A LOT.*flashes back every memory I have*
With the maxwellians
This is another conductor,marilyn.hahahaa I know I'm ugly hahahaahahaha


There are a lot more photos but I'm so lazy to upload them here.hahaaha

We actually memorized our scripts till segment 5 but the stupid people cut them till segment 2 only.THIS IS SO SAD.We've more surprise movements in those segments :'(

I won't forget these good memories.I couldn't believe time passes by just in a blink of an eye.TOO FAST.How i wish I could turn back time,I want to meet them again
I'm so gonna cry.I WANT THIS TO STAY IN PRESENT,NOT PAST TENSE.

I wanted to type more but if I continue,I will cry.
So yeah,that's all.YOU GUYS,BICARA BERIRAMA's MATES WILL BE MISSED!KL HEBAT!!!!!!!
one last time,WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN WE SAY KL?

没有评论:

发表评论